Applied to a job but was not hired? Post your experience anonymously for others who may apply to the same position and help create a collection of Pennsylvania job resources. See how others are doing while job hunting and there experience with that company.
View the Jobs By Counties forum
Personal Job Finding Tips:
- Write down your own job description list of what you would like to do and compare it with all the jobs you are applying to
- Update or create your resume and make sure it showcases your qualifications and that they satisfy your own job description from tip #1
- How long can you job hunt before something must change? do you already have an income? do you have adequate education for the job position?
- Is self employment an option? Do you have business start up capital
- Create a collection of jobs that have been applied to and keep track of any usernames and passwords to view job status. When posting publicly online keep sensitive information private such as social security number and home address
- Drive to a local businesses- being there in person will make a much stronger impression